Rural King Oil ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: tutermoe
One just opened by us, is their oil line any good ?

Thanks

I buy their synthetic Dexos approved oil and run it in my Mazda3 for 7500 OCI and have no problems. If it meets the spec, it’s probably good.

At $10/5 quart jug it was a screaming deal. I think it’s about $14 now. May not be worth a special trip when I can get close to that price at Wal*Mart

Originally Posted By: javacontour
Originally Posted By: tutermoe
One just opened by us, is their oil line any good ?

Thanks

I buy their synthetic Dexos approved oil and run it in my Mazda3 for 7500 OCI and have no problems. If it meets the spec, it’s probably good.

At $10/5 quart jug it was a screaming deal. I think it’s about $14 now. May not be worth a special trip when I can get close to that price at Wal*Mart

Yeah, i wont support Citgo, which is why I'm using ST

Originally Posted By: car51

Yeah, i wont support Citgo, which is why I'm using ST

Agree with your statement, Adam.

Up here in Canada, Harvest King has made it’s presence at Peavey Mart. Their prices are really good, but at some point, you’ve got to take a stand.

I'm thinking after using the ST Syn just going with MC Blend as Wal mart still has it and I've never saw anything bad with it.

I mail order my oil for my Harley from Rural King as I have none near me.
But the oil I order is the HDEO = Mystik JT8 15/50, great stuff, Mystik is a Citgo company, same maker as Harley oil.
Many UOAs posted in here over the years from me.

For their automotive oils Citgo is also a supporter of The Petroleum Quality Institute of America which for many in here, as you know, tests all oils they can in the USA market with VOAs.

Here is the link to the PQI - Click

To answer your question, yes, its good stuff. Just as good as any other.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back