Gumout Regane Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gumout Expert Series Regane Complete Fuel System Cleaner. That is an impressive title!

I have never used Gumout products, but these were on sale at Ollies and looked priced to move for PEA fuel system cleaner.

Anyone have any experience with this product?

103fmli.jpg

I've been using the Gumout Multi System Tune Up for a while now. I think it helps. But you have to keep using it. I don't think a single bottle or can of this type of stuff does much. It takes constant use over a period of time before you start seeing any benefit. Especially if you put it into a high mileage vehicle.

And don't over dilute it. See what the recommended mixture is and don't exceed it. "One can per tank full" is useless information. My Toyota has a 16 gallon tank.... My Jeep is 26 gallons.

This is from a Gumout Expert Series ad June 2015 don't use it myself.

Regane Complete Fuel System Cleaner
• Maximizes Fuel economy & improves performance
• Utilizes Polyether Amine (PEA) to clean the entire fuel system
• Intake valves & Ports, Direct & Indirect injectors, Combustion Chamber
• Treats 21 gallons — Use every 3,000 miles

Last edited:
I also would like to know how much PEA is actually in this bottle vs let's say the Redline product.

The Regane complete will slightly boost mileage due to friction modifier additive. However it may or may not be strong cleaner. So far I consistently has better carbon cleaning with Redline SI-1 compared to this, but for 1 dollar I think it is good value for preventive maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back