Bilstein dealers in Canada??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next task on my list is new shocks/struts for my Trailblazer. Surprisingly the 4 year old/60,000km Monroe Sensatracs bit the dust. Hard to believe I know. Always wanted Bilstein's and I believe the 4600 would fit the bill. Wondering who wholesales or has good online prices for these. I see Essex distributors out of BC has decent prices and free shipping. Any other venders in Canada that people suggest?

Thanks for any input!

Last edited:
I know who to get them from locally, where in Sask are you?

I would just order 4600 truck shocks from Summit or Rock Auto. They are easy to deal with when it comes to shipping to Canada. But even Wall-Mart Canada sells 4600's.

I’m looking at Bilsteins as well. Four 4600’s from Rock Auto would be about $104 CDN per shock delivered to your door vs $124 per shock at Walmart. Also an added bonus is I’ve found they don’t bill PST from Rock Auto. (How they can do that I don’t know. They haven’t been billling me BC PST) Keep this quiet!

PS. If you are planning on doing the work yourself I would spray penetrating oil on the bolts a full day ahead of wrenching on them. Time can be your friend. I use PB Blaster.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
I’m looking at Bilsteins as well. Four 4600’s from Rock Auto would be about $104 CDN per shock delivered to your door vs $124 per shock at Walmart. Also an added bonus is I’ve found they don’t bill PST from Rock Auto. (How they can do that I don’t know. They haven’t been billling me BC PST) Keep this quiet!

PS. If you are planning on doing the work yourself I would spray penetrating oil on the bolts a full day ahead of wrenching on them. Time can be your friend. I use PB Blaster.

+1 I might also consider adding other stuff to the order if it comes from the same distribution point.
Rock Auto show this as a Truck icon. Oil filters are always worth buying.

Thanks guys, I will have a look!

And yes, the fun task has already begun. Started coating the known rust points already. I had (insert word that means less than fun) last time doing them.

As well I am rural, within 1 to 2 hours of Lloyd, NB and Saskatoon and hit the cities often enough.

Just ripped through Rockauto. No free shipping to Canada option. 50$ otherwise and they too are only charging GST. Price is within 20$ of Essex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back