Car stolen with 3 cans - Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2.0 eh Jim?
lol.gif

The Ontario Pick Pockets have my number and a lot of my money. I'm proof speed doesn't kill anything but your pocketbook. And it would most likely be the RCMP up here. (FBI Equivalent for our US friends)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: E365
Fake

There were 32 minutes between the time that the cans were attached, and she got in the car. That is enough to indicate that it might be real.

Overly complicated. It's easy enough to find cars left running unattended outside convenience stores and just jump in.

Any time you get out of your car, turn it off and take the keys with you.

Last edited:
I have the Start/Stop button. So I can take the keys and leave it running with the doors locked. Stepping on the break in my vehicle shuts the car off. It's a convenient feature.

Fake!

The security camera pointed exactly at her car and only her car? Hmm.
What, she moved like 2-3 feet slowly and the cans were rattling to end at that time so she got out to investigate.

Made us talk about though didn't it.
crackmeup2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted By: irv
Fake!

The security camera pointed exactly at her car and only her car? Hmm.
What, she moved like 2-3 feet slowly and the cans were rattling to end at that time so she got out to investigate.

Made us talk about though didn't it.
crackmeup2.gif

Yeah, nobody is going to get out of a car after driving 2 feet while hearing a noise.

You wouldn't even hear a noise from those cans in only a couple of seconds going 2-3 mph You need something square that will flip over and bounce a lot. Round cans won't do as good. Not likely you'd hear anything until turning into the street or picking up speed. sNOPES.

Originally Posted By: irv

Bingo. Fake as [censored].

Originally Posted By: mk378
Overly complicated. It's easy enough to find cars left running unattended outside convenience stores and just jump in.

In this province, that's certainly the case, and at private residences, too. There are still plenty of people leaving vehicles unlocked and keys inside. It drives the insurer here nuts, not to mention the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back