Really lame - movie reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my wife and daughter in stitches...

e6eQe7b.jpg

I'm glad to see you can be self-deprecating, of witch i have barrels full of experience. LOL.

Thanks Shannow....because of you I looked up the definition of korma, which is, "any of a variety of Indian dishes consisting of meat or vegetables braised with water, stock, yogurt, or cream."

There's a special place in Heaven for people who put new words into my vocabulary.

Does that sound ego-centric at all?

There was a bank in Jersey City, New Jersey called Haven Savings. Seeing the steps to the door I said, "That's the Stairway to Haven!"
Everyone told me to be quiet. You have a much better audience....(or better material?)

My wife and I always practice the big dance jump from Dirty Dancing. We were out at a party and the song with the big jump came on while we were on the dance floor. Every time the song comes on I give the nod to my wife to do the jump and I'll catch her. It's a joke we have. She always says no But this time, something got into my wife and she did the yes nod (was seen at 11 seconds in the video) and came running at me. Luckily, I caught her in the air. Not over my head; just shoulder height.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back