Gumout One and Done Vs All in One Fuel cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which one has more PEA in it? Which one should I use first? Why?

I read the persona article which says I am a gearhead driver and should use the All in one cleaner first. But why?

Isn't the One and Done product better? It seems so since wwilson was invited for a demo and posted pics of the engine cleaning ability. I am more inclined to use that one first instead of the All in One cleaner as indicated on the persona article.

Any thoughts? My car that the cleaner goes into is in my signature.

One and done = Repeat annually or every 10,000 to 15,000 miles.
All in one = every 3k miles

Last edited:
What is the price difference between the two? The One and Done product seems to work based upon the test results.

I'm wondering which one cleans best. Which one is most potent? I'm not concerned with price.

Last edited:
I bought the One and Done cleaner. It says it's the maximum strength so I think it has the most of the active ingredient, PEA.

It says use a ratio of 1 oz to 1.25 gallons of gas. Since the bottle is 20 oz, I have enough for 2.25 tanks of gas.

If I put the whole bottle in one tank when it's near empty, won't that give me a better cleaning?

It appears as though one and done doesn’t have any pea.

The other has between 10-30 % based on the sds

Originally Posted By: vincent714028
I bought the One and Done cleaner. It says it's the maximum strength so I think it has the most of the active ingredient, PEA.

It says use a ratio of 1 oz to 1.25 gallons of gas. Since the bottle is 20 oz, I have enough for 2.25 tanks of gas.

If I put the whole bottle in one tank when it's near empty, won't that give me a better cleaning?

I just bought some too. I am gonna use mine up at the rate of 1 oz to 1.25 gal till gone. Will clean over a longer time period that way.

Originally Posted By: Garak
I can't speak for the American label, but One -N- Done in Canada advertises PEA right on the bottle.

Although the bottles here say "Advanced PEA" so maybe it's no longer technically PEA for the SDS but started out as PEA before they "Advanced" it?

I wouldn't worry. I bought the product to try it on special at Walmart, and and smelled like a fishy amine to me.
wink.gif
"Advanced" justifies a high price and high claims, maybe.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: VQ35DE

I just bought some too. I am gonna use mine up at the rate of 1 oz to 1.25 gal till gone. Will clean over a longer time period that way.

I like this idea. I will do this as well.

The funnel it comes with sucks. I spilled it down the side of the car and on my hands. I'm glad I only have to do it twice. I would have a spare funnel to use with it if I buy another bottle.

Originally Posted By: StevieC
The Amsoil P.I. doesn't have a fishy smell and contains healthy dose of PEA's. Maybe different pond.
grin2.gif

Could be! Every PEA one I've smelled had that odour to it, from Red Line to Regane to some high end Canadian Tire product.

I notice a small improvement in power after 70 miles with this stuff in the tank; especially on the interstate at higher rpm.

Originally Posted By: vincent714028

The funnel it comes with sucks.

I didn't spill a single drop. You need to ensure the bottle is fully inserted into the funnel lip. Then hold the bottle upright and bend the other end of the funnel while inserting the funnel into the gas neck. Once seated, start tipping the bottle to dispense the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back