Top Tier program is now run by CQA and now includes diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Center for Quality Assurance (yes, I know it sounds fake, and even the website looks like a front, but they do seem like a real company) is most famous for their ATF+4 licensing program for Chrysler transmission fluid, but now they also administer the licensing program for Top Tier.

Top Tier has also been expanded to include diesel. Top Tier Diesel has only existed since last year, while Top Tier Gas started in 2004.

I learned about CQA running the Top Tier program in another thread on BITOG about how they no longer manage the GM dexos licensing scheme.

They no longer show dexos licensing though. What happened to that? Do a search for Dexos licensing numbers.

Originally Posted By: TTK
They no longer show dexos licensing though. What happened to that? Do a search for Dexos licensing numbers.

Exactly! Noticed it last week. First said "Bad Karma" listing not found. Now "link deactivated." So as far as I can tell, there's no Dexos listing currently available anywhere.

Looks like they traded Dexos for Top Tier.

Originally Posted By: TTK

I emailed CQA to find out what happened with dexos
crazy2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back