Gumout MULTI-SYSTEM-TUNE-UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great for OPE outdoor equipment like mowers. Would use to store moped or motorcycle. Can be used in automobiles too. In my Civic, I would take a toothbrush and scrub the throttle body with it or you can run it in a squirt bottle to clean throttle and valves. Let it soak after turning off and hour later drive on highway a bit.

Use in crankcase prior to oil change. Add cold, let idle and then drive for 20 minutes or so and change oil. Use recommended amount.
Use remaining in fuel, fill up and drive to have oil change done.

PEA is what works. Always go for PEA based fuel cleaners only. Check msds sheets to be certain.
Welcome to Bitog.

Some of the best stuff on the market in my opinion. I use in my vehicles and my lawn mower and there is a noticeable difference.

In the case of my Ford Focus, it fixed a startup issue (that remained after having injectors professionally cleaned and a new fuel filter) and made my Toro Super Recycle lawnmower start on the first pull (it had startup problems when I first bought it used - would take about 5-6 pulls before).

Agree, it’s very good. My favorite story with this was my mom’s mower, which always required 5-6 pulls even for me to start even after a new plug and E0 gas (for nearly 7 years). I poured about 3 ounces in the tank and topped off the gas, cut the yard and ran the mower til it died. Filled it back up, it has started on the first pull more than 95% of the time even for my 64-yo mom.

If you’ve got an Ollie’s nearby, you can get this for $2.99/can vs nearly $7 at Walmart.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Agree, it’s very good. My favorite story with this was my mom’s mower, which always required 5-6 pulls even for me to start even after a new plug and E0 gas (for nearly 7 years). I poured about 3 ounces in the tank and topped off the gas, cut the yard and ran the mower til it died. Filled it back up, it has started on the first pull more than 95% of the time even for my 64-yo mom.

If you’ve got an Ollie’s nearby, you can get this for $2.99/can vs nearly $7 at Walmart.

I bought the last two cans at the Ollies on the south side of Columbus, OH.

I use it all the time. And I'm always looking for sales and coupons for the stuff. But my thinking with most of these fuel system cleaners / additives, is they will all work, but you have to use them A LOT. Don't expect anything miraculous to happen with one can. In my truck I use 2 cans per tank. That's 4 cans per fill up. I do this after about every 4 or 5 fill ups. But my truck idles like a purring kitten, and passes emissions with flying colors. Even the guys at the DMV testing station told me they never had a 27 year old vehicle pass with such low overall numbers. They were all looking at the printout after it came off the rollers.

Everything on the fuel system is original, except for the gas caps and fuel filters. Back when I had my 1991 Mustang it failed, and ended up costing me over $650.00 to repair, and get it through emissions testing successfully. The place that fixed it turned me on to the Gumout Multi-System Tune Up, and I've been using it religiously ever since. In everything I drive, or that has a gasoline engine. Including my generator and pressure washer. $650.00 buys a lot of additive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back