Android App problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, anyone here have the moto e cruise on cricket wireless?

All my apps loaded and operating ok except my mobile banking app.

App works on my old phone wife's phone and my tablet. Done everything to try and solve the issue,waiting for the app developer to contact me.

I havent had that issue.. except citi.. their app crashes if you turn on fingerprint auth.. on my galaxy s8.

And the annoying part if you turn off the fingerprint login.. it spams you everytime you login.. to turn it on for easy login.......

/irony.

-Rand

I just added one of my kids to my cricket account and ordered a Moto e5 cruise for them. I'll post back with any issues. So far my Moto e5 supra and Samsung galaxy amp prime 3 have been perfect on cricket. Ported over a iPhone 6s+ without issue as well.

Was back at the cricket store earlier today, seems to be an issue with the App developers and Moto security certificates. There's 2 local credit unions that has had issues with Moto devices. The Supra now works with the credit union apps, the cricket sales guy took the exact same phone as mine out of the box and tried the app to make sure it wasn't narrowed down to my device.. at the moment it's all e5 cruise phones. other than that the phone is great no complaints with the device or service.

My son has had his Cricket Moto e5 cruise for a few days now. Near non-stop teenage usage. It's been flawless for him. I'm kind of disappointed I paid about $100 more for my e5 Supra. The Cruise would have been fine for me. The Supra has a 6" screen, but it's narrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back