finding truck specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, although I've never shopped Jeeps before. All my purchases have been post metricification, even though as a teen I though I'd get real American iron and knew all the cubic inch displacement V8's it never happened--always wound up in plain-jane imports--and therefore always liters.

Oh wait. One summer I had an S10 with a 2.8L V6. Not sure if 2.8 or 173 sounds better.

Originally Posted By: red7404
thanks kneegrinder for the trans ratios. i think i got a good deal on the truck. but ill not post what price i payed. cause i dont work on cars any more the warranty was important to me. i think cause that platform has been around a while makes me think getting parts and repairs will work out good. i do NOT care about style.

Nissan makes a good truck, I have owned 4 of them back in the 80's and 90's. My comment about fuel was that even the 4cylinder will never get the fuel mileage of a 4cyl car just because of the wind resistance, rear wheel drive W/drive shaft. Also, Toyota seems to have a larger fan base, don't let that discourage you!

It's YOUR truck, if you like it, that all that matters, congrats, and good luck! Enjoy it!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back