Congrats you Centennial you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a wholesome and heartwarming story.

I'm almost skeptical, she seems to still have at least some of her own real teeth and she looks very well for such an age.

Last edited:
i've never even heard of, or seen miller 64...and i work at a grocery and gas station...

according to beermenus.com, the nearest place with it is 75 mi away...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: earlyre
i've never even heard of, or seen miller 64...and i work at a grocery and gas station...

I don't really drink beer anymore but I don't recall seeing it anywhere, either, very often. I think it's just their 'ultra low-calorie/carb' option. Probably doesn't have much flavor at all.

Originally Posted By: Ifixyawata
Originally Posted By: earlyre

I don't really drink beer anymore but I don't recall seeing it anywhere, either, very often. I think it's just their 'ultra low-calorie/carb' option. Probably doesn't have much flavor at all.

Good story.

Beer is more water than most beers, so it'll hydrate better.
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/105/43043/
Not one for flavor, but if your watching your waistline it's a solid choice.

The local Miller/Coors distributor sponsors a softball team I play on. Our jerseys say Miller 64 on them.

Originally Posted By: hatt
Water is good for you.

Yep, cause most folks don't even know that alcohol is a blood thinner. I'll stick with water thanks
smile.gif

For all time..."human interest stories" are weak at best.

I'm glad somebody made it to 100 and is still able to get around and enjoy life......but it ain't news.

It's Fox News with BIG product placement....ERGO it's a commercial. Please grow up. Do I have to put my flame suit on?

Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy

Good story.

?

Lol, I was being cynical

Good story.

?

Lol, I was being cynical

LOL, fair enough. I knew that having no background or relevant experience shouldn't stop me from sharing my non-experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back