3. Aston Martin Red Bull Racing, 211
4. Renault Sport F1, 80
5. Haas, 59
6. Force India, 59
7. McLaren Renault, 48
8. Toro Rosso, 20
9. Alfa Romeo Sauber, 18
10. Williams Martini Racing, 4

For more, including track data, analysis, and video please check out my full post on TOV Motorsports.

db987a0c1ae88b00a93c36566313c808.jpg

Nice. Last week, those buttheads on ESPN2 didn't air the race AT ALL....I kept checking the channel...nothing...everything else worked. Then I read where Hamilton had to start 14th and worked his way to win....dang what a race that would have been to watch live. Hope they get it fixed by this weekend. Love me some F1!!!!

Originally Posted By: Schmoe
Then I read where Hamilton had to start 14th and worked his way to win....dang what a race that would have been to watch live.

Sounds more exciting than it actually was.

Nice. Last week, those buttheads on ESPN2 didn't air the race AT ALL....I kept checking the channel...nothing...everything else worked. Then I read where Hamilton had to start 14th and worked his way to win....dang what a race that would have been to watch live. Hope they get it fixed by this weekend. Love me some F1!!!!

I watched it you must have had the time wrong. Hamilton charged to get in the points then Vettel slide into the barrier after a brief rain.

Watching practice this morning. The Sky announcers said that Miami is not going to happen next year (was it ever sked for next year?). They also said the ferrari customer teams, Haas and Sauber (?) were getting the latest, greatest engine upgrades for this race. That means Grojean won't stop spinning till he reaches the parking lots.

And, just so I can pile on, Hamilton is a (insert word of choice here). Refusing to be interviewed post-race by Rosberg shows just what a small weenie this man-child is. Nuff said.

Cheers and on with the racing!

Larry

Originally Posted By: DeepFriar
And, just so I can pile on, Hamilton is a (insert word of choice here). Refusing to be interviewed post-race by Rosberg shows just what a small weenie this man-child is. Nuff said.

I will break into my happy dance if he wrecks in the first corner. I can't stand him.

Now, if Hamilton happens to get a good start and leads, only to be undercut or overcut, the cars behind him had better pit in for full wets thanks to the tears he'll be shedding while blaming and questioning his team over how it possibly happened.

Originally Posted By: billt460
Another bore fest until Bottas decided to play demolition derby.

Careful now, you may hurt his feelings.

I don’t remember if it was on ESPN or ESPN2, but the race was indeed aired live.

It wasn’t much to watch though. All of the midfield teams just let him by because it isn’t worth fighting with a car that’s that much faster. He’s going to get by either way, but if you go toe to toe with him it’s only going to make you lose time to the other midfield car behind you that you’re actually racing. F1 is practically divided in classes like LMP1 and LMP2 at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back