You know its hot when...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to get hotter in another day. Had a 24 hour power outage last month.

I was born and raised in Hawaii until I was 11 yrs old. That being said I can't take the hot weather in my adult life....... I'll be 57 in a couple of months. When it stays in the 80s for weeks at a time I wilt. When it stays in the 90s for weeks, I'm toast. I hear people up my way talk about moving to Arizona. I would shrivel up and die down there.

I guess I should be thankful for the stations I frequent that have decent displays.

Wore jeans a singlet and bare feet all day today...gorgeous sunny day, and a load of yardwork.

Wife came home, pointed to the still frozen bird bath at 4PM, shook her head, and went inside to turn on the heater.

A cooling cold front arrived here yesterday. Three of us were outside most of the first half of day taking down majority of a volunteer tree on edge of fiancee's property line (some unk variety of willow, but not weeping, not real tall). Starting out the heat and humidity were strong but after about 11am the front brought cooling wind and drier air. That cool wind was the best thing I've felt outside in three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back