FRAM TG4967 C&P

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 Toyota Corolla 5007 mile OCI
VML Full Synthetic

IN

At 5007 miles the Valvoline Max life was cleaner than I suspected it would be.
It was down my standard cup for this OCI.

Last edited:
How old was that filter?

The metal screen has not been used for several years (wish they kept it).

If you still have the filter take a pic of the date code (will be on the side of the can somewhere).

Nothing on the top of the can because it had the grip surface. This was the only thing that appeared on the can I though might be a date code?

Date code reads as 142nd day of 2009. Surprised it's that old.

What a suprise. One of the walmart staffers didnt rotate stock. Just put the new ones in front of the old ones.

When i was on stock crew in my teens, i hated isle ratation where someelse didnt rotate stock. Had to go through a mountain of expired food, and restock. Dudes would just quit when the pressure got too high. The stupid ones that stayed got to clean up ther messes.

Glad that was not my long term career choice.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: danez_yoda
What a suprise. One of the walmart staffers didnt rotate stock. Just put the new ones in front of the old ones.

When i was on stock crew in my teens, i hated isle ratation where someelse didnt rotate stock. Had to go through a mountain of expired food, and restock. Dudes would just quit when the pressure got too high. The stupid ones that stayed got to clean up ther messes.

Glad that was not my long term career choice.
smile.gif

My local Walmart has some tough guards on clearance for $3 Canadian each. I was going to buy a couple, until I searched the date code and it was from 2003. They still had the filters for sale a few weeks back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back