Post milestone or just plain fun odometer pics!

Hit the big 100k... Really looking at trading it for a new Civic Hatchback soon, since I'm out of the transmission warranty and anymore clutch pack replacements will need to be out of my own pocket.

8oy8GTO.jpg

All done in less than 30 months. Started 2016 with 11 miles. 238900 is from my house to the moon. I plan on landing and then heading back the same route. I might use the trajectory and slingshot myself around to get more momentum.

My 1950 Chevy fire truck I bought in Feb. with 2370 original miles on it. It currently has just 90 more than that.

Last edited:
Made it this far, how much further I have no clue. No major issues or weird sounds. Uses about 1 qt every 3500 miles or so depending on driving conditions. Just did a 3-day trip to NYC and back.

Originally Posted By: kschachn
Made it this far, how much further I have no clue. No major issues or weird sounds. Uses about 1 qt every 3500 miles or so depending on driving conditions. Just did a 3-day trip to NYC and back.

What oil?

Originally Posted By: Traction
My 1950 Chevy fire truck I bought in Feb. with 2370 original miles on it. It currently has just 90 more than that.

OT, but I learned how to drive standard on the same vehicle, albeit one year newer, same color, doing duty as a grain truck.

Back