Crude oil now under $70 bucks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whipcitywrencher

Site Donor 2024
happy2.gif

They can always choose to pump more or less. Speculators and any news affects prices. The 60-70.00 range is a good range to keep reasonable prices for consumers and make money for oil producers.

Eh, still plan to be careful anyways...you never know.

Planning on keeping the compacts in the family for most trips...but Eyeballing a CUV for family stuff...

Originally Posted By: Chris142
Originally Posted By: Warstud
Still $2.89 at the pump.
lucky you. About $1.00 more here.

Ahhhh but that’s to your benefit! You can drink it with your morning coffee. Why that land is so pure you can catch moonbeams in you fingers ........until The a Illegal alien steals them. With Moonbats and Snowflakes running that CARB farce I truly feel sorry for you folks out that way
50.gif
50.gif
50.gif
:UFO.

2 of my vehicles get single digit mileage.

I'm not saying I resemble the comic. But I don't like high gas prices with my current vehicle situation

Originally Posted By: Miller88

I'm not saying I resemble the comic. But I don't like high gas prices with my current vehicle situation
When you bought the guzzlers didn't you remember gas was nearly 4 $ a gallon a few yrs ago? That is why my Camrys are 4 bangers.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted By: andyd
Originally Posted By: Miller88

When you bought the guzzlers didn't you remember gas was nearly 4 $ a gallon a few yrs ago? That is why my Camrys are 4 bangers.
grin2.gif

The one I bought 10 years ago and it gets driven 2000 miles a year and is a toy. The truck was given to me and will get double it's current gas mileage when I replace the blown out exhaust manifold.

But my 4 cyl DD gets close to 30MPG so I'm okay with that.

Cheap gas prices encourage me to use the ones that get worse mileage and save the better mileage car for when gas prices go way up

I get what they're trying to say, but people who make those sorts of statements forget that when gas prices go up, the prices of everything go up.

Driving around in the econobox will save a consumer from the rise in price of only one product. They'll suffer the consequences the same as every one on all other fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back