Schaeffer's on "Wicked Tuna"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed in the background of Daves boat, formerly "Hard Merchandise" now "Falcon" A couple pails of Schaeffers and signage as well.
01.gif

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I haven't found a Schaeffers sales rep near me, so I haven't had local access to their products . I have only purchased directly from the Schaeffers online store on their website.

I have only used the Schaeffers Neutra 151, which I have been really happy with for a fuel stabilizer and injector cleaner. I haven't used their oil yet.
I am really curious about their Soy Ultra Gasoline additive. I am wondering if anyone has used it and whether is has worked out well for those that have used it?

Hmmm product placement or do they actually use it I wonder....

Either way I used Schaeffer's for two OCIs awhile back, the UOA was very good....

I'd bet Dave uses it...

His motor may well need more than Schaeffer's in order to keep it running given his luck sometimes.

On a recent Street Outlaws show, Sean Whitley is seen pouring a Schaeffers product into the Farmtruck during an engine install. A really quick shot, I couldn't tell what it was. The speed shop the scene was shot at sold it, and had prominent signage.

They may very well use it, odds are there is advertising money changing hands too. The way I see it there's no free lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back