Most Expensive 18 Front wheel drive ,cheapest RWD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is an '18 loaded to the max FWD gonna run? The sky is the upper limit for a RWD, what is the least expensive? High end cars are exclusively RWD.

Look at lexus RX. Loaded to the teeth with hybrid it can be easily double or triple a cheapo rwd.

Originally Posted By: andyd
How much is an '18 loaded to the max FWD gonna run?

Lincoln Continental Black Label starts at around $70K, before you add some options.

Originally Posted By: andyd
How much is an '18 loaded to the max FWD gonna run? The sky is the upper limit for a RWD, what is the least expensive? High end cars are exclusively RWD.

Well the Mercedes AMG E63 is AWD and that one starts at 104k without options. There's the cheaper AMG E43 at $74k, but the forums are filled with people who claim it's not a "real" AMG whatever that means.

Originally Posted By: FermeLaPorte
My Versa is fwd and I will manage to smoke all of the hyundais

Only because they're not racing you.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv

Yeah, I think I raced a Prius before. But it was hard to tell. I'd just nail the gas normally at the light and the Prius next to me disappeared into my rear view mirror. Then once I hit cruising speed, it'd slowly catch up.

Originally Posted By: Wolf359

Yeah, I think I raced a Prius before. But it was hard to tell. I'd just nail the gas normally at the light and the Prius next to me disappeared into my rear view mirror. Then once I hit cruising speed, it'd slowly catch up.

What do you think when you and your Benz get left for dead by a V-6 Accord or a turbo Subie?

Originally Posted By: fdcg27
Originally Posted By: Wolf359

What do you think when you and your Benz get left for dead by a V-6 Accord or a turbo Subie?

It's a Benz, I don't really race it. Plus, there's so much traffic here, you can't really race.

I just priced out a 2018 AUdi A3 convertible front track online, 58k. I loaded up one of their "Entry level convertibles"

Originally Posted By: Eddie
I thought high end vehicles were ALL WHEEL drive and not front or rear drive. Ed

Not for me; I love my current DD- it's RWD and fitted with a motor making 330 lb-ft of torque from 1300-4500 rpm. Rear tires? Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

I thought high end vehicles were ALL WHEEL drive and not front or rear drive. Ed

You think all Ferrari, Maserati, koeniggsegg etc etc etc were all wheel drive?
What gave you that idea?

Dont you consider Cadillac and Lincoln to be high end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back