F 11 and other magic Spray~On Top Coats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you notices (especially on Facebook) all the advertising being spent on the very costly "F11" and several other super-duper spray~on Top Coats that make miracle claims?

And once again the "water~less" spray wash is making a return to the market...I remember that back in the early 90's and it fell on it's face back then.

Your thoughts on F11 and the new other miracle spray~on products?

From what I have read and all the reviews it isn't any better than any other product like it. It doesn't last long was one major comment.

My experience with such products is that they are a form of silicone gloss enhancer. They help short term.

From an Amazon review: "This stuff is watered down Polydimethylsiloxane, which belongs to a group of polymeric organosilicon compounds that are commonly referred to as silicones. It is a common ingredient in shampoos and livestock hair dressings to make the hair shine and manageable. It does not last long, requiring repeat applications"

I just visited their website to check it out and while I was looking a pop up message said that someone from my city just purchased a bottle.

Deception and gimmicks. Even using the term “coat” in their name implies it’s more than what you will actually get.

As the saying goes > > > "If it's too good to be true"
Great feedback fellas!
thumbsup2.gif

They had a booth set up at a truck stop in INDIO when i was driving from Cali to Tucson,AZ a couple of years back, was tempted to check it out but the wifey said i had enough [censored] for the car and didn't need anymore.
lol.gif

F 11 is no joke. LOL From their joke of a commercial about their joke of a product.

They take brand new vehicles and brag how great it is. I want to see it applied to a 1965 Ford LTD hood in red color. Been out rotting away in the junkyard for decades. Now show us all how fabulous it is. Crickets.........

slomo

Slick 50 was another wonder oil treatment product. Remember all the wonder magic claims? 40 more HP and 20 degrees cooler running. Oh and that 6MPG better fuel economy. Made your engine so slick, when you turn the key off, it KEPT RUNNING....... LOL LOL

And that teflon additive inside, another joke. Teflon is a SOLID. As in sand.......

Slomo

Slick 50 was another wonder oil treatment product. Remember all the wonder magic claims? 40 more HP and 20 degrees cooler running. Oh and that 6MPG better fuel economy. Made your engine so slick, when you turn the key off, it KEPT RUNNING....... LOL LOL

And that teflon additive inside, another joke. Teflon is a SOLID. As in sand.......

Slomo
Originally Posted by Cujet
My experience with such products is that they are a form of silicone gloss enhancer. They help short term.

From an Amazon review: "This stuff is watered down Polydimethylsiloxane, which belongs to a group of polymeric organosilicon compounds that are commonly referred to as silicones. It is a common ingredient in shampoos and livestock hair dressings to make the hair shine and manageable. It does not last long, requiring repeat applications"

The world standard Turtle Wax Super hard shell has that same ingredient I think. It is slash they are silicone based wax products.

slomo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back