Need SS exhaust tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am having trouble finding SS exhaust tips for my Chevelle 396 with a 2.5" exhaust. Looking for something about 9" long to be welded on. Any leads would be appreciated!

Buy a copy of a Chevy magazine, contact one of the 40 companies who advertise SS exhaust parts. Or you could try Burns Stainless, Borla Exhaust or Summit. Or any performance exhaust shop within driving distance to you; they can make what they don't stock.

You really are having trouble finding that part or are you just bored and decided to post here? Just curious; I did a quick Google search and was five pages deep before I found my first useless link. What search terms have you used?

Originally Posted By: Johnny2Bad
Buy a copy of a Chevy magazine, contact one of the 40 companies who advertise SS exhaust parts. Or you could try Burns Stainless, Borla Exhaust or Summit. Or any performance exhaust shop within driving distance to you; they can make what they don't stock.

You really are having trouble finding that part or are you just bored and decided to post here? Just curious; I did a quick Google search and was five pages deep before I found my first useless link. What search terms have you used?

Not bored just can't seem to find an old school straight 9" SS tip that goes over a 2.5 exhaust. Found a one set on ebay but the SS was really thin they also had a bowtie one but I am not sure if I like the look. Looked in Summit etc. Guess I will have to do some calling around.

Last edited:
Not the bowtie ones. Please.
sick.gif

Amazon #1

Amazon #2

Nice car and my favorite year. I would have used the factory style tips that came on the Chevelle and Monte Carlo SS cars. All of the reproduction catalogs for that car carry them.

Do you have any pictures of the tips you ended up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back