Havoline 6 quart box spotted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spotted this today at Denver NC Wal Mart. Nabbed one for stepdads 91' Formula.

The beer also is Catawba Brewing. Very light but awesome beer. Thank goodness for Wal Mart
smile.gif
34.gif
10.gif

Nice find on the adult beverages. I've had probably 200 different microbrews over the past 3.5 years, most of them great, and I determined that:

I need more time and money to drink beer.
smile.gif
Enjoying a Hop Loco from Mad Anthony right now. Not quite as much bite as my current fave IPA, Elysian Space Dust, but still very drinkable.

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Nice find on the adult beverages. I've had probably 200 different microbrews over the past 3.5 years, most of them great, and I determined that:

I need more time and money to drink beer.
smile.gif
Enjoying a Hop Loco from Mad Anthony right now. Not quite as much bite as my current fave IPA, Elysian Space Dust, but still very drinkable.

Catawba Brewing is everywhere around this area. NODA named for North Davidson area of Charlotte makes great beers as well

Last edited by a moderator:
I would grab a box of the HM. I'd jump on a box of ProDS for an attractive price. Won't happen around here though...our local WMs don't stock Havoline Syn oil.

Originally Posted By: Mantooth
I would grab a box of the HM. I'd jump on a box of ProDS for an attractive price. Won't happen around here though...our local WMs don't stock Havoline Syn oil.

Yeah back home in PA, I know of one wal mart that stocks havoline and havoline hm

Originally Posted By: bbhero
I have these at my WM. $14 for 6 qts is a good price.

Yeah, good deal indeed Colonel
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Bud_One
Nice , wish they had this in our area... good score Adam
thumbsup2.gif

Im thinkin of pickin up a couple conventional boxes

Originally Posted By: JohnnyJohnson
That could spur some of my interest when it comes in DSPro at the right price.

Yeah hooefully your wal mart carties it Johnny
smile.gif

I may well get a 6 qt box $13.97 and a 5 qt container $13.67... Use the 5 qt container first... Then use it to put the oil from the 6 qt box into it. The take that oil and put it into my car.

Originally Posted By: car51

smile.gif

They do carry Havoline DSPro in quarts. But I did pick some of their 10w-30 DSpro 10 months or so ago for close to $17 a JUG. Then I picked some up you told me about on Amazon and got a rebate that was very cheap oil.

Originally Posted By: car51

smile.gif

They do carry Havoline DSPro in quarts. But I did pick some of their 10w-30 DSpro 10 months or so ago for close to $17 a JUG. Then I picked some up you told me about on Amazon and got a rebate that was very cheap oil.

Great to hear
smile.gif

Strange because I haven't seen Havoline in any walmarts around here for years. kinda disappeared the same time Tropartic did.

The only place i've seen Havoline besides parts stores is Fleet Farm and they sometimes have it only sale, but they don't have the Synblend. just regular, hm and then full synthetic

and i think you can only buy them in 6 packs as well. oh i just now realized its a pour-box.....well thats new

Last edited:
I didnt nab one today before leaving NC. It will still be there when i head back in November:)

Bout to use up my last 5 quarts of M1 10w40 HM next since its hotter than blazes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back