How prudent is a BITOG branded oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give it one month of dealing with this bunch and the unlucky soul will be huddled in the corner rocking back and forth with a vacant stare - possibly muttering “no more” over and over.

In other words, not prudent at all...

It would be 10W30 and D1 G2 certified
grin.gif

A 5 quart jug would contain one quart of all the BITOG favorites... m1 0w40, magnatec 10w-30, pup 5w-30, maxlife 10w-30, and castrol edge 0w-40. what would that leave us?

Last edited:
You would need and entire line. From 0w16 to 20w50. Then oil formulated for specialty applications like left lane blocking, Stuck in snow oil, drive like granny oil, clean out powerbait oil. I park a lot oil.

For a smoking oil burning car, a repellent/ pesticide so you can drive to work and fog the neighborhood for mosquitos. Might want a mosquito HDEO for the coal rollers also.

Last edited:
I would pay quite a bit to have a 'made to order' oil. Each car would have fairly different blends.

Originally Posted By: DuckRyder
I give it one month of dealing with this bunch and the unlucky soul will be huddled in the corner rocking back and forth with a vacant stare - possibly muttering “no more” over and over.

In other words, not prudent at all...
thumbsup2.gif

Agree

BITOG brand oil? Skip the bottles.

Make oil vending machines which offer choices at each parameter. Conventional or synthetic is the first selection.
Group, Weight range, HTHS, SAPS, detergents....use a touch screen.
Red flag impossible selections like unobtainable NOACK numbers or simply have 'em not appear on the touch pad.
Make color an option to keep German Castrol (greenies) and Royal Purple people mollified.
Heck, even add a volume dial so the "What-do-I-do-with-the-leftover-oil?" numpties stay quiet.

Deliver the blended oil in "tagged & approved" 6 liter containers. Multiples for volumes over 6l.
The customer can supply or the machine can. BITOGers will understand the hefty container deposit for these higher tech jugs.

Separate machine for "usually delivered in quarts / pints" fluids like OPE and gear oils.

Pre-pay, computer or app reservations required (no money left in machines-no window shoppers).
BITOG franchises, maintains and refills the machines.
The agreement stipulates the franchisee is responsible for security and vandalism restoration.

Locate these vending machines on or immediately above parking levels or aside brick & mortar shops so there's room for base stock storage tanks.
Plumb as required.

Include a recycling tank.

There's a "custom grind & brew" coffee machine at work which has more selections than outlined above.

Coolant machines, you ask? The soda industry already has the coloring down.

Originally Posted By: Kira
BITOG brand oil? Skip the bottles.

Make oil vending machines which offer choices at each parameter. Conventional or synthetic is the first selection.
Group, Weight range, HTHS, SAPS, detergents....use a touch screen.
Red flag impossible selections like unobtainable NOACK numbers or simply have 'em not appear on the touch pad.
Make color an option to keep German Castrol (greenies) and Royal Purple people mollified.
Heck, even add a volume dial so the "What-do-I-do-with-the-leftover-oil?" numpties stay quiet.

Deliver the blended oil in "tagged & approved" 6 liter containers. Multiples for volumes over 6l.
The customer can supply or the machine can. BITOGers will understand the hefty container deposit for these higher tech jugs.

Separate machine for "usually delivered in quarts / pints" fluids like OPE and gear oils.

Pre-pay, computer or app reservations required (no money left in machines-no window shoppers).
BITOG franchises, maintains and refills the machines.
The agreement stipulates the franchisee is responsible for security and vandalism restoration.

Locate these vending machines on or immediately above parking levels or aside brick & mortar shops so there's room for base stock storage tanks.
Plumb as required.

Include a recycling tank.

There's a "custom grind & brew" coffee machine at work which has more selections than outlined above.

Coolant machines, you ask? The soda industry already has the coloring down.

crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

So, completely prudent.

lol.gif

PS you forgot less than $2 per quart and free analysis

Originally Posted By: slacktide_bitog
They'd want it free or almost free
crazy2.gif

Free, with a mail in rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.