Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 is Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just used it myself on my new SRT. Absolutely awesome sealant. Looks like a carnuba. My paint looks like it is dripping wet!

Try the Wolfgang WOWO sealant. Looks as good and takes 15 minutes to "wax" a vehicle.

I've Wolfgang products for several years and the Deep GLoss Paint Sealant is awesome,and quite affordable.

It actually lasted two years in the desert on a Ford Taurus. And it was parked outside, not garage kept. It rarely rains, but we are 5,600 ft above sea level and bombarded with UV rays.

Of course it's Made in Germany!

Respectfully,

Pajero!

I use this on my BMW, it's a good product. It has better gloss then Menzerna/Jescar Power Lock; however, Power Lock lasts longer. Because of that I still use Power Lock on the MDX.

F2504A3A-4BA2-40D0-9156-CAB66B6EE203_zpsmreebv1m.jpg

6EC1AA14-610E-48B2-A98A-C373EB13D261_zpsctcbipbf.jpg

B9414498-F5FB-4CE4-8EAF-A23985910F49_zps2tikn45c.jpg

97E0875B-5CE8-4D39-8FE4-A642E202BBC5_zps7ra6osky.jpg

Big fan of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant and many of their other products. Hope to find time some future weekend to detail my car with it.

I read a good deal of positive feedback/reviews on this product.

Nice pix gofast 182!

The only downside comments I read from regular users of Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant is how it will easily leave a residue on dark trim.

Originally Posted By: wn1998
Originally Posted By: Tempest
Does this product stain matte black trim? I just picked up a Mazda CX-5 and it has tons of black trim.

It does not stain black trim.

I guess it depends who you talk to
...as there are at least a dozen reviews on Amazon for this product that say it indeed can leave residue/stains on dark trim - I just read several of those posts...1 of which actually posted a photo showing the residue/stain.

Originally Posted By: wn1998
Originally Posted By: Tempest
Does this product stain matte black trim? I just picked up a Mazda CX-5 and it has tons of black trim.

It does not stain black trim.

I have actually put Deep Gloss Paint Sealant on trim...on purpose, it worked great.

I think the original formulation had the trim stain issue. It has been reformulated twice since then.

WDGPS is a top notch sealant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back