A vehicle for German World Cup fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We saw this "Car of the Week" for sale during our recent holiday in Germany. The dealer took a bit of a gamble, probably hoping that Germany would progress much farther than the first round:

Yea but nobody’s gonna want it as their team SUCKS this year. Got knocked out of the running way too early. People over here were shocked they got such a trouncing. Nobody cheering this year
15.gif
15.gif
37.gif
15.gif

Originally Posted By: Trav
Hopefully it just wrap, otherwise off the yard with it.

or 1000$ discount.. someone like me would pick it up.

As long as it isnt rainbow I dont really care about the color too much.

Originally Posted By: Rand

or 1000$ discount.. someone like me would pick it up.

As long as it isnt rainbow I dont really care about the color too much.

hey now i've been considering a rainbow paint job on the ole suburban. or camo. or flat black bedliner. its ugly af as it sits with the factory burgundy paint generally not being a great color to start with, the hood and roof peeling, and several incidents with other vehicles and objects apparent (from the previous owners)

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Driz
Yea but nobody’s gonna want it as their team SUCKS this year. Got knocked out of the running way too early. People over here were shocked they got such a trouncing. Nobody cheering this year
15.gif
15.gif
37.gif
15.gif

We were there for the first two games - there was shock and dismay after the 1-0 loss to Mexico, and great relief after the comeback and 2-1 OT win against Sweden. We missed the tragic loss to South Korea, but saw photos of the newspaper headlines - "AUS" (OUT) and "Keine Worte!" (No Words).

Four years is a long time in sports, and it's hard to keep a championship team together.

it looks Like brushed on matte house paint...maybe rolled...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back