Who Makes The Best Looking Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always liked the looks of the Toyota Supras around 1998. Didn't care much for the Azztec tho.

IMHO. as far as the old cars 50s-60s. my dad was a chrysler man. but we both thought GM did GREAT job of styling. when i saw the 1959 Chevy EL Camino. i told dad all the other car stylist might as well just go home. i think the Buick Riviera was way under rated. my ugly award goes to two cars. 1961 Plymouth. the front looks like the guy drawing it needed glasses. 1960 Ford the back looks like they was still tying to keep the big fin style going but was afraid to finish it.

I like current Audi as well, the TT RS is in my opinion just right.

2017-audi-tt-rs-16.jpg

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Who makes the best looking vehicles on the road within the past 5 years?

Originally Posted By: rooflessVW
Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I'd have to say Chevy. They finally got the looks on their cars ironed out. FCA has done well too.

Best improved though? Nissan. My god, they have had the ugliest cars since the beginning of time up until a year or two ago.

This post is satire, right?

Satire? No. I'm talking about realistic, average Joe cars. Not fancy pants hoity-toity cars like Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, and others.

Originally Posted By: turtlevette
They all look like appliances. I walked right past what looked like a Camry with black wheels today in a parking lot

It was a maserati.

^^This!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back