Who Makes The Best Looking Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who makes the best looking vehicles on the road within the past 5 years?
I think most of the newish Audi's on the road are all class.

I'd have to say Chevy. They finally got the looks on their cars ironed out. FCA has done well too.

Best improved though? Nissan. My god, they have had the ugliest cars since the beginning of time up until a year or two ago.

Hmmm...rather subjective, don't you think?!?
Insn't this like asking what is the best drink?
Or what is the best color?
Or what is the best city?
Or what is the best food?

And wait for it.........

What is the best oil?????

And on, and on, and on......

Dodge.

The "entry level" Audis don't do anything for me. The high end Audis are very nice looking.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Nissan. My god, they have had the ugliest cars since the beginning of time up until a year or two ago.

So True.

A very subjective question.

American Motors Matador.

Today’s cars; Mazda, Volvo, Audi. The new Kia are sharp.

Last edited:
The Nissan Micra is quite handsome. It might very well be the best-looking car under 20k. Too bad they only sell it in Canada. And it starts under $10k up there! If Nissan sold the Micra down here, they'd sell a bunch of them,
19.gif

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
I'd have to say Chevy. They finally got the looks on their cars ironed out. FCA has done well too.

Best improved though? Nissan. My god, they have had the ugliest cars since the beginning of time up until a year or two ago.

This post is satire, right?

Originally Posted By: PimTac
A very subjective question.

American Motors Matador.

First car our family had growing up. A 1974 coupe and had no issues with it. Dad traded it in on an 83 Olds Tornado which was quite a bit nicer at the time.

For me it's Porsche. Back in the 60's I thought it was the AH3000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back