Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mowed yesterday morning. Finished 15 minutes before the deluge.
grin2.gif

Time out 7:30 time in 9:15 now the weekend begins.. been working 2 jobs 60 hours haven't had much down time wife time and relaxing with the dogs.

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Curious! What was your screen name here, prior to mx5miata?

Always been mx5miata, I haven't been on in a few years I had some ugly in my life and was sick for a while. Actually I was surprised my username was not deleted from being inactive for a few years.

Why you ask?

Can usernames be changed?

I'd love to change mine to a more neutral username.

Originally Posted By: mx5miata
With the oppressive humidity rolled out and cooler weather going to do yard work.

Not sure what the temps/humidity has been there, but it has been downright sweltering here for the last few weeks...even more so than usual.

Nighttime lows are averaging 85F right now if that gives any indication of what it’s like - no bueno por caca!!

I have been thinking it was an especially hot year this year, but that was confirmed the other day when I saw two trees fighting over a dog!

Oppresive humidity rules down here. It's currently 90F & 67% Rh w/ broken clouds = 116F solar heat index.

We're now past July 4th and I haven't had to turn on the sprinkler system! I also haven't cut any grass in nearly a month. Leaving it long means it's more drought resistant.

Our lows were in the 70s but humidity kept the real feel in the 80s for sure. I read over 100 a few days throughout the past week

Can usernames be changed?

I'd love to change mine to a more neutral username.

That's a question for an Administrator.
WWilson is one.

usually it will end up being:

formerly known as mx5miata

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Curious! What was your screen name here, prior to mx5miata?

Always been mx5miata, I haven't been on in a few years I had some ugly in my life and was sick for a while. Actually I was surprised my username was not deleted from being inactive for a few years.

Why you ask?

Activity - Disappearance - Resurrection.... that's why........ thanks for the response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back