Supertech contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know who is the current supertech supplier? Valvoline, Castrol, Mobil.
FWIW I'm eyeballing the synthetic and high mileage formulas for PCMO.

Last edited:
So far everything points to Warren. Good oil at a great non-rebate price.

Originally Posted By: JLTD
Often Warren, but it's also regional. ...
Specifically, WPP. Don't forget there are, confusingly, two separate outfits named Warren that both blend private-label oil brands. The other Warren is Warren Oil.

Look at the bottom of the jug.
WPP is Warren.
Citgo or Amalie are in other states at WM as ST

Originally Posted By: Dallas69
WPP is Warren.

I don't think the new jugs have this information.

Originally Posted By: wemay
Originally Posted By: Dallas69
WPP is Warren.

I don't think the new jugs have this information.

The lack of WPP, WNE etc...on the new blue ST jugs lead me to believe that it's not made by Warren Distribution....for some reason I'm guessing the new blue jug ST is Citgo....the ST made by Amalie has a unique container and seems to be sold in Florida.

I emailed Warren a few months back and they confirmed that the Super Tech oil in my area is indeed produced at the Warren plant here in Omaha. Not sure if it varies by region so it could be different in your area.

Edit: I should add that he also verified they stopped putting WPP on the bottom of the containers when they switched bottle designs.

Doesn't matter to me who makes the high mileage synthetic.
Both my cars are doing just fine on it.
The 192K sentra does a 42 mile a day highway commute in 105 degrees to 15 below all year long.
And at $16 a 5 quart jug how can you beat that?

Napa Synthetic is on sale for a few more days at $2.99/qt and is Valvoline synthetic
smile.gif

I think my question was based on the idea that Warren buys blends, but from what I've found after digging into Warren is that they make their own blends. Is this how that works?

WPP, Warren Distribution, the company out of the Omaha Nebraska - Council Bluffs Iowa area,

http://www.warrendistribution.com/

is a blender and supplier of private label lubricants and related automotive chemicals in the US. SuperTech is one of those private labels.

By private labels, we mean that you can contract with them to blend, supply, and distribute your own lubricants with your own label, etc.

In my opinion, they offer a quality product at economical prices. MAG1 is their main/house Brands.

This is not to be confused with Warren Oil Company, LLC,

http://www.warrenoil.com/

which is located over on the east coast (mainly N.C.) and has the registered trademark products: Warren, Lubriguard, Autoguard, Itasca, Coastal, LubriGold and Saxo They have a refinery in West Memphis, ARK.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back