Update on 2004 "Tic Tac" UFO Encounter by F/A-18s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp

I'm not saying it's space aliens, but there is some ridiculous stuff going on out there that does not have a logical explanation.

I agree something is going on for sure but to resolve the UFO phenomenon to
the degree were we say for certain what it is will only come after an
open and extensive scientific study by established sciences...

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop
I agree something is going on for sure but to resolve the UFO phenomenon to
the degree were we say for certain what it is will only come after an
open and extensive scientific study by established sciences...

And until the time that there is certainty, they are...unidentified.

(note, must reinforce that unidentified does not by definition mean little green men)

Originally Posted By: BusyLittleShop
Where does Jimmy fit on the list people believe were involved in the JFK assassination???

That's an impressive list. The only problem is they conveniently left out the guy who actually shot him. It's funny how believers in conspiracies try so hard to make reality invisible, in order to support their concocted fantasies.

BTW....I am surprised that aircraft accidents are not more common.....since some conversation trough CB is barely understandable (that lady at the beginning)....

Pronounciation is simmilar of that of Sean Connery when he tries to speak english in the movies.....sh shh shhhomething
33.gif
grin2.gif

Last edited:
I was checking out some of Juan Browne's other YT videos after watching the one about Frontier Airlines Flt 9260 (linked in today's post here), and this ("The Nimitz Encounters") came up as a suggestion on the right side. Published just a couple of weeks ago, it is interesting enough to spend the time to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26vx-EfVD8g

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back