What The Best Fuel Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you need to get the ethanol resistant flexible tubing formulated for lawn equipment. It is usually translucent yellow or blue, not clear like Tygon. I replaced the fuel lines in my chainsaw last year and got the tubing from Northern Tools. The more common sizes are available at Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware and Tractor Supply Company.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Arnold-Fuel-Line/3159195

Oreilly should have what you need. I tried AZ and it wasn't the correct stuff. No idea on AAP. They keep it with the weed eater string, mower air filters, and spark plugs.

For the price you can get Tygon for on eBay it will probably be the last time you ever replace the fuel line for the life of the machine.
The Tygon stuff is good on eBay, I buy it bulk from China and have had zero issues with it.

I don't like Tygon, seems to harden too soon. My local chainsaw repair NEVER uses it. They stopped years ago. Every 2 cycle cane back. They say only use a manufacturers name tubing, they buy it by the large spool from whomever they get it cheaper, Echo, Stihl, ... but they insist only name brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back