Who has the slowest internet here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm el cheapo so I only have at&t fiber base plan. It is $30/month and gives us synchronous 60Mbps up/down. I'm not sure why anyone would pay for any more. We can stream 10+ 4k streams if we wanted and it is way more than adequate when I work at home and that is even using hogs like Revit over VPN.

Originally Posted By: badtlc
I'm el cheapo so I only have at&t fiber base plan. It is $30/month and gives us synchronous 60Mbps up/down. I'm not sure why anyone would pay for any more. We can stream 10+ 4k streams if we wanted and it is way more than adequate when I work at home and that is even using hogs like Revit over VPN.

That’s a good question. According to Netflix, you only need 25Mbps to stream 4K. Is it playing vedio games online? What senario would someone require 100+ Mbps?

Forgot to mention, my 40Mbps for $40mo doesn’t have a data cap which for me is way more important than super fast speeds that perhaps I couldn’t even take advantage of.

Cheap internet here, $45 a month. My wifi to my laptop is around 70 to 80, my wired desktop gets 90 to 100 mbps. I only pay for the cheap plan of 100 mbps. 1000 mbps is offered but pricey. I stream tv and videos in HD and this works fine.

Originally Posted By: badtlc

I would kill for that...

At&t DSL here 5.12mg down .066 up $40 Uggg...

I have the slowest internet. I'm replying on the day of the original post. I bet this doesn't show up until at least the 4th of July.

Probably not us... $70/mo
7445239320.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back