Happy 4th everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great pic from a technical perspective, but it gets the point across...and we have since found a flag that can handle over 25kts. Have a fun and safe time all!

Happy birthday USA. We have a very divided nation and need to find a way to disagree agreeably.Haven't seen anything close to this since Vietnam era.

A couple months ago I dug around in my steel pile and found some old water pipe. I had some other 3” steel pipe kicking around in 4 sections from some old project as well. It took a few weeks working here and there first sleeving then welding the sections together and cleaning all the old rust away. I finally painted it in three sections red white and blue capped the top and put on a eye at the top with a simple old mooring cleat removed from our boat. The thing is so heavy that I had to trench into the hole and pull a long line with the tractor to get it raised. No wind is gonna knock that over. The flags a tad small being one from one of those occasional use sets but it’s held up since Memorial Day fine The picture doesn’t make it look like much but it’s actually 20. + feet high

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back