Hair Transplant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
A customer of mine got a hair transplant done and I would guess
he was about 40% bald and had salt and pepper hair. I'd say he is about
50 years old. He has a complete head of hair now but the new hair is brown.

So he is really upset about it and was not informed that was possible.
Has anybody ever heard of this???

confused2.gif

He didn't ask what color his new hair would be? Do they transplant the horseshoe part? Isn't that still salt and pepper?

I'm bald. Rather have hair than not but it is what it is. Doesn't bother me being bald.

My Dad's on some prostate medication that's the same thing as Propecia and he's regrowing hair!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: berniedd
I'm very curious, what was the donor site of that transplanted shag?

You don't want to know.
31.gif

I'm completely bald, and very average looking. Strangely enough, women seem to really like it. (fun fact, women rate 80% of men as "below average" in looks) I get far more attention with the shaved bald head than with male pattern baldness. Being fit helps too.

My hair has been transplanting itself in the shower, brush, you name it. It had a good run, time to say goodbye. I can't imagine getting a transplant, wearing a rug, or whatever else they do it hide baldness. I keep it short.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint
My hair has been transplanting itself in the shower, brush, you name it. It had a good run, time to say goodbye. I can't imagine getting a transplant, wearing a rug, or whatever else they do it hide baldness. I keep it short.

You are my favorite poster here- bar none!

Mine didn't turn grey, it turned loose! Remember a flop top comb over or a toupee looks a lot worse than a bald head. As always JMHO.

Originally Posted By: gman2304
The bald stigma has morphed into bald cool.

There wasn't many guys cooler than this guy, He truly looked better bald. Phenomenal actor BTW, one of all time favorites.

Originally Posted By: Cujet
I get far more attention with the shaved bald head than with male pattern baldness. Being fit helps too.

Same here, the uniform helps get some "good" attention as well!
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: odotb
Mine didn't turn grey, it turned loose! Remember a flop top comb over or a toupee looks a lot worse than a bald head. As always JMHO.

Absolutely
I also find older men that have the hair of a 10 year old look very feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back