PIC from my dash read out from Maine trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was when I got home. 2017 Fusion. Combined mileage when I got home. Some 300 miles on local Maine driving plus the 1300 miles each way up and back.

Last edited:
That's good mileage for a car that size.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Trav
That's good mileage for a car that size.
thumbsup2.gif

It is. I got 38.3 going up(no AC needed as it was cloudy), and 36.9 coming home with AC all the way. I have driven this car to Florida twice and Colorado once and got this type of MPG on all trips. This is about 5MPG better than the 2007 Fusion.

Impressive MPG and that is a healthy drive! I've always liked that generation of Fusion. They're sharp cars!

I sometimes see 28 mpgs on my Ford F150 read out but doing the math brings the mpgs closer to 25 Mpgs which is still good.

Originally Posted By: CT8
I sometimes see 28 mpgs on my Ford F150 read out but doing the math brings the mpgs closer to 25 Mpgs which is still good.

Mine is less than 1 mpg.

Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Did you also do a hand calculated MPG? My cars always display on the optimistic side.
Still, quite impressive numbers considering that the engine is non-DI and the car has a regular auto tranny.

I only wanted the 2.5 NA engine. A friend has a 2017 Fusion with the ECOboost and DI and gets 4-5 MPG less. DI is tech is reverse IMO.

Originally Posted By: tig1
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
Did you also do a hand calculated MPG? My cars always display on the optimistic side.
Still, quite impressive numbers considering that the engine is non-DI and the car has a regular auto tranny.

I only wanted the 2.5 NA engine. A friend has a 2017 Fusion with the ECOboost and DI and gets 4-5 MPG less. DI is tech is reverse IMO.

I think it’s the turbos. Apparently you can’t have eco and boost at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back