Video tour of my Australian Ford Falcon (MY 2000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a lot of people Trans-Pacific are interested in our Falcons that never seemed to shake their big Inline 6 RWD layout!
I dropped by home today after being in hospital for 4 days (I had a baby daughter!) and thought I'd give her a run, then decided to do a tour while I'm at it.
I then gave the ol' Falcon a good clean and polish before I returned to the hospital so it's ready for collection tomorrow
smile.gif

Here's the link, everything you need to know about the car is in the video description:
https://youtu.be/ZHQA6BrvxK0

That was a factory option!
Sure does despite the lifters having a song and dance fot not being driven all week. The slight whining noise is the power steering pump ever since it ran empty for a while when a hose leaked. All is quiet as a mouse once warmed up after a run

Congrats on the baby
smile.gif

Is that the BARRA motor? There are couple of YT videos of the "boys" adding serious turbo power to one and going in the 9's in the 1/4
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Thanks for the congrats guys
smile.gif

This isn't the Barra engine though, it's the Intech - the last of the super simple SOHC 4.0s! The Barra was introduced in 2002 with the new BA Falcon and it is DOHC and a splash more tech! The Barra survived until 2017 in the FGX falcon with only minor power and economy tweaks along the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back