'13 KTM Duke 690, Silkolene 10w60, 1,015miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: albertdi
My plan is to not eat anything that casts a shadow
wink.gif

So you're sticking to carrots and potatoes only? Even mushrooms cast a shadow and I'm not eating those!
smile.gif

Nice bike, how do you like it? I want to go look at the 790 for my first bike in about 10 years. Last ride was a Buell XB12SS that was stolen (probably chucked into a pickup) while watching fireworks... had the Buell race can and some other goodies on it
frown.gif
The KTMs seem at least on paper to satisfy that thumper itch with some stuff you don't see every day. RIP EBR...

Originally Posted By: SubieRubyRoo
Originally Posted By: albertdi
My plan is to not eat anything that casts a shadow
wink.gif

So you're sticking to carrots and potatoes only? Even mushrooms cast a shadow and I'm not eating those!
smile.gif

Nice bike, how do you like it? I want to go look at the 790 for my first bike in about 10 years. Last ride was a Buell XB12SS that was stolen (probably chucked into a pickup) while watching fireworks... had the Buell race can and some other goodies on it
frown.gif
The KTMs seem at least on paper to satisfy that thumper itch with some stuff you don't see every day. RIP EBR...

Love the bike. But it's the only one I've ever owned. It's a bit needy when it comes to maintenance. Haven't ridden a 790 yet but I'm sure it's smooth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back