Happy Canada Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks. It is supposed to hit 90 degrees today. Good day to be on the boat.

08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
thumbsup2.gif

That's a BIG YES to our neighbors to the north. All my life a trip over the border was something to get excited over.

My family always Summered at the far-from-Canada end of Lake Champlain. Trips to Montreal were great fun.

In fact, the nasty things said about the French and French speaking people (some of it Canadian sourced) was quickly devalued by the friendliness of the Quebecois. I don't want to omit the "friendlies" found all over the rest of the country.

I do wish your remote beer stores were open on Sundays though. (Ha-Ha)

Originally Posted By: cb450sc
Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canucks. It is supposed to hit 90 degrees today. Good day to be on the boat.

Already rode to Amherstburg this morning on the bike, the Detroit River was very pretty.
We hosted the P.M. in Leamington this morning - we must be very "special"
lol.gif

08.gif

Originally Posted By: simple_gifts
Couldn't have nicer neighbors... +1 from your appreciative friends to the south.

Many thanks!
08.gif

And wishing you in advance a lovely Independence Day!
34.gif

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
08.gif
thumbsup2.gif

Happy Canada Day.

Come on down for the "Fourth" and get a double dose of Fireworks!
welcome2.gif
happy2.gif

08.gif
welcome2.gif
08.gif

I had a great time starting in Winnipeg and traveling West along the TCH, stopping along the way many times to explore, hike, take photographs. I was in Lake Louise for July 4th...wearing flannel!

I remember in Calgary everyone singing Oh Canada while there.

Incredible country up North. Great time to escape Texas.

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada day neighbors. Thank you for your continued friendship. As you know, the USA is struggling to remain relevant in the world and we are losing. Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back