7. Brad Keselowski

8. William Byron

9. Erik Jones

10.Daniel Suarez

36.Martin Truex

Originally Posted By: dave123
Larson be in the wall soon

Man....don't say that.

And there's a line of storms heading towards Joliet.

That's why I'm not there. Heat index of 110, and a line of storms pushing in with a cold front.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04

That's why I'm not there. Heat index of 110, and a line of storms pushing in with a cold front.

It was 152F in Kurt Busch's car.

I can't believe they have so many issues with loose wheels in NASCAR race after race. They need to set a mandatory time for a 4 wheel pit stop, that exceeds the time they think they need. Like they used to with Formula-E when they changed cars. They didn't want to have guys rushing too quickly putting on their belts and safety equipment. So they set a mandatory minimum time for a car change for everyone, that afforded more than enough time.

You can tell by the way they are always rushing it with the gun, the chances they're not getting all of them tight are almost guaranteed. Especially with 20 nuts total. It happens almost every race. And it's idiotic when you have these cars going close to 200 MPH.

Anyone notice Chevrolet only has 1 win this year? Guess they wont be winning manufacturer of the year anytime soon.Plus,Camaro sales have tanked behind Challenger (leader) and Mustang (2nd place).

Originally Posted By: bdcardinal
Originally Posted By: mrsilv04

It was 152F in Kurt Busch's car.

He was getting paid to be there. I would have had to pay to be there.

He was there. I wasn't. LOL.

I watched the last five laps. Glad I did.

Also, did anyone else notice the ENEOS decals on the Gibbs cars? Wha happened to Gibbs Racing Oil or whatever it was called?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back