Rotella T6 1Qt bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to buy some today well a 1 gallon jug and a 1 Qt bottle but I noticed I can't find any T6 1 Qt bottles in any store.. Is this the same all over?

I checked two local walmarts and nothing at all.. but did not check NAPA however.. both walmarts had nothing but the 1 gallon and the 2.5 gallon jugs.

Originally Posted By: MikeB4rsk
I was going to buy some today well a 1 gallon jug and a 1 Qt bottle but I noticed I can't find any T6 1 Qt bottles in any store.. Is this the same all over?

Walmart did have some qt bottles of Rotella 5W-40 on clearance recently and I also bought some on clearance there years ago.
Given the intended applications for this oil, my guess is that it isn't widely stocked in quarts since the diesels for which this oil is really intended would laugh at a mere quart volume of oil.

Originally Posted By: 123Saab
Six pack Here
Wow $16 for 1 Qt bottle..
shocked.gif

I ended up getting Castrol 10w40 for my Subaru I'm switching weights due to the weather I'm not sure how far the 5w30 sheers down to during spirited drives.. Also will be having my first blackstone test done since the rebuilt motor.. I've got about 12,490 on the motor now.

Originally Posted By: Snagglefoot
Same with up here. Lots of T4 in one quart bottles. No T5 or T6 in one quart bottles. Same with Napa Canada. All the T4 you want. No T5 or T6.
That was my finding as well here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back