Canadian Detail supplies - Carzilla.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

JC1

Hi guys,

I was looking to buy some Wolfgang Uber Rinse less wash online and Amazon.ca doesn't sell it in Canada. Amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada.

I found this site Carzilla.ca based in Calgary.

Ordered some Wolfgang Uber Rinse less wash and picked up some Colonite 845 as well.

Shipped out on Monday morning and I just got it Via Canada Post (Shipping wasn't bad at just over 8 bucks). Prices weren't bad as well considering US exchange.

Here is the website Carzilla Link

Taxes are cheaper as well since they only charge the GST of 5 pct.

Last edited:
I would say they don't understand tax laws if they are only charging GST. Ontario has an HST at 13, and they should be remitting it to Ontario.
Note, I'm not a tax prude, just strikes me that they might be over their heads here

Thanks for the information. With respect to taxation, it's really not their concern to charge tax on behalf of Ontario. I'm not sure there's a law requiring an Alberta company to charge on behalf of Ontario. Some businesses do; some do not. In any case, most provinces have a self-reporting procedure in place for those who are desperate to pay their provincial tax or those who are running businesses and don't want to get bit in the hind quarters down the road.

Originally Posted By: JC1
Hi guys,

I was looking to buy some Wolfgang Uber Rinse less wash online and Amazon.ca doesn't sell it in Canada. Amazon.com doesn't ship to Canada.

I found this site Carzilla.ca based in Calgary.

Ordered some Wolfgang Uber Rinse less wash and picked up some Colonite 845 as well.

Shipped out on Monday morning and I just got it Via Canada Post (Shipping wasn't bad at just over 8 bucks). Prices weren't bad as well considering US exchange.

Here is the website Carzilla Link

Taxes are cheaper as well since they only charge the GST of 5 pct.

Thanks for posting this up, JC1
11.gif

I am going to have to look them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back