Food Safety - If You Have Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuff has been on the market for how many years now? seems like "might" should be known by now.

Cripes, everything is dangerous. Only a question of just how much.

Meh, every day there is some new threat.

I think it is safe to say that if you care about health to this extent, you shouldn't be eating any boxed faux cheese and white flour pasta product whether there are phthalates in it or not, though I too am in favor of ridding our foods of any chemicals that aren't necessary for preservation, whose omission might cause more detrimental health effects from spoilage.

Originally Posted By: supton
Stuff has been on the market for how many years now? seems like "might" should be known by now.

Supton, how do you even sleep at night:
grin.gif

Vermont_VYbullseyeWeb.jpg

Originally Posted By: Dave9
Meh, every day there is some new threat.

I think it is safe to say that if you care about health to this extent, you shouldn't be eating any boxed faux cheese and white flour pasta product whether there are phthalates in it or not, though I too am in favor of ridding our foods of any chemicals that aren't necessary for preservation, whose omission might cause more detrimental health effects from spoilage.

Exactly!

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
More clickbait?

It seems that the key word is "might". Since this "study" was released one year ago, I cannot find any recent follow up reports substantiating that this is a real problem.

There are numerous articles debunking your video: https://www.foodinsight.org/fast-take-phlatates-food-packaged-chemicals-fear-mac-and-cheese

I'll send you a shaker full of it so you can report back your findings after
you eat it awhile. Ain't you the same bloke that said the same thing
in the 50's about cigarettes?
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: doitmyself
Originally Posted By: supton

Supton, how do you even sleep at night:
grin.gif

Vermont_VYbullseyeWeb.jpg

Oh my, lol

That link just takes you to an ad and a movie. No thanks.

But if one ever looked at the el-cheapo boxed mac and cheese, its all synthetic, all chemical colors, etc. How could one not think that there's a reasonable possibility that there's something bad in it?

If folks are concerned about their kids, they should look at sunscreens as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back