C & Ps of oil filters in use for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Bosch Premium motorcycle filter, 2 years:

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/4792537/Bosch_3300_C&P_Yamaha_

Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Since Photobucket has restored previously hijacked pics, for now ....

Strange, wonder why they decided to do that. They probably realized nobody what's to use them if they have to pay big bucks to do so ... a totally stupid "business model".

I went back and looked at some old threads where I posted pixs on Photobucket, and they indeed show up now.

Originally Posted By: ZeeOSix
Originally Posted By: Sayjac
Since Photobucket has restored previously hijacked pics, for now ....

Strange, wonder why they decided to do that. They probably realized nobody what's to use them if they have to pay big bucks to do so ... a totally stupid "business model".

I went back and looked at some old threads where I posted pixs on Photobucket, and they indeed show up now.

OT Not long ago I saw mention of a gradual restoration on a 'best photo hosting site now' thread. Apparently under new ownership now and trying to win back some previous users for the paid hosting service now. I see pics that have shown up on Google images, restored/available in the original threads posted over the years.

I know pb pics have been available to put back on computer, however with my limited tech skills haven't been able to figure it out and the multiple site pop-ups were a pita. As for ever going back to pb hosting, as member Rand said about that and one of my favorite expressions, "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me".

On the plus side, the original Purolator date code thread now shows up again on google image search. Second one posted has a typo in word Purolator in title, so it was harder to find.

hahahaha.... love that video.
wink.gif
Sometimes wonder if the dog got hurt in that fall?
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back