Political comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who express their political views on someones thread and get it locked! Go find another site to moan. My recent post about the grand solar minimum got locked almost as fast as I posted it. People were warned about their posts and I hope they got a looooong vacation from here! The subject wasn't even political in nature, simply wanted to know if anyone was aware of it and what they thought, to get a discussion going. But.... a few of you had to ruin it! U know who U are.

Last edited by a moderator:
If U R really interested try looking at the younger dryas period and the formation of the Carolina bays. Those from Michigan really should look into those. Try searching Randall Carlson’s work or watch him on Joe Rogan’s podcast. Very interesting stuff.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: kschachn
Your complaint post is equally likely to be locked with additional vacation(s) due to its content.

What content R U refering to?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: ridgerunner
What content R U refering to?

Cursing.

The only curse word used was censored already. “Something”and moan. Which I was surprised it got censored. Btw we are all adults here or most of us R.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: ridgerunner
The only curse word used was censored already. “Something”and moan.
That's not what I was referring to.

Your complaint post is equally likely to be locked with additional vacation(s) due to its content.

I think so too.

Originally Posted By: demarpaint

I think so too.
Still open

Originally Posted By: Bjornviken

I think so too.
Still open

The day is young.........

I think so too.
Still open

And so are the night...

I cannot imagine why in the world would someone think that posting a question about the grand solar minimum is a worthwhile thing to do on this board.

And so are the night...

And the night is dark and full of terrors...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back