Anyone signing up for the Space Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something to recommend the Nieces and Nephews get into ?

Sounds like something awesome to get into the ground floor of.

Or 20 and Back has been going for a while ?

Man yea
sign me up

Only problem will be I retired from the Army 13 years ago
And they might, just might, tell me I am too old
Then I could get them on age discrimination

Think I will check into it

Bob

It may sound like a joke, but it's certainly not a joke to the Chicoms and the Russians. They most certainly want to dominate space. If we don't, they will.

So funny how the President-Hating press called it "Trump's Space Force", like it was all his idea.
This was proposed years ago.
Its been discussed forever. Its not Trump's idea folks. Its why I'm losing faith in CNN and others.

f0f6708a5c57d63bb6063ef09cbe2751.jpg

I vote for "Galactic Patrol". And we need to get busy in developing our "Bergenholm". Clear ether everyone!!

Originally Posted By: john_pifer
It may sound like a joke, but it's certainly not a joke to the Chicoms and the Russians. They most certainly want to dominate space. If we don't, they will.

Many years ago, the superpowers signed a treaty agreeing to severe restrictions on military activities in space.

Only the USA has recently voiced an intention to break that agreement.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: mk378

Many years ago, the superpowers signed a treaty agreeing to severe restrictions on military activities in space.

Yup, and those are all "communication satallites " up there.

Originally Posted By: mk378

That's because the Russians and others don't announce their intention to break treaties.

Show me something other than fake news that says we are going to break a treaty. The only treaty of which I am aware is one that says we won't place weapons in space. Some of our enemies are already believed to have killer satellites. I'm not sure what specifically the treaty says, but those sound like weapons, to me. If they are, then the treaty has already been broken by others.

Oh, wait a minute. I guess they haven't broken any treaties. I've not seen any announcements from them that they were going to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back