The Glock you never knew you wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: CT8
I will never understand painted guns.

They are brilliant - women will spend money on them when they wouldn't buy a black gun.

If you are in charge of the marketing dept - - why WOULDN'T you try to go after that demographic?

No different than a man wanting custom grips or engraving.

You really can't do much with the Black Poly pistols but paint them to dress them up.
Some look pretty cool.
Whether you want to admit it Glock has Associated itself with gangs and that looks pretty gangster.
Why you want a 5" by 5" gold cross or clowns head hanging around your neck?
We don't get it and they don't get minivans but a Glock with purple flowers, it joins the masses.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Panzerman
Whether you want to admit it Glock has Associated itself with gangs and that looks pretty gangster.

I don't see that at all. Glocks are way more associated with the zombie-hunting, Jeep-driving, wannabe operator crowd.

Originally Posted By: skyactiv
The Hipoint you never knew you wanted:

Looks like Benjamin got shot in the head.
eek.gif

GoG sent me another e-mail about the Hibiscus Glocks. Kind of curious that they are running a special on these on Father's Day weekend. Are they targeting me specifically? Am I the only one getting these e-mails?
smile.gif

Meh. It's a Glock.

Anything would be an improvement over the normal cosmetics.

Including fuschia tropical flowers or petunias, or whatever.

I have the fish gill set. Even THAT was an improvement over the normal schlock, er, Glock.

i've never understood the pink guns or girled-up guns. women's cars aren't decorated like that, nor are other women's products across the board. They're hideous, frankly, and that one in the first pic is even uglier than some i've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back