Favorite Beer threads of 2013 combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schlitz 60's formula

4 stars

s...

Kujyukuri Ocean Beer Stout. Bitter-sweet dry fruit and roast malt notes. 7% alcohol by volume.

2iw0r9h.jpg

Enjoying this. Victory Brewing "golden monkey". They are located in Downington PA. Very good and at 9.5% alcohol, 2 is good enough for me
11.gif

5ppok0.jpg

Originally Posted By: car51
I enjoyed a few of these last night. Went to the brewery a year ago with my stepdad; very cool place
wink.gif

zvsll1.jpg

They also make a grapefruit and a habanero sculpin, both of which are very good.

A good funky beer worth trying is Schofferhofer Grapefruit. Roughly a 3% ABV and about $10 for a 6 pack. I've had other fruity beers and never really cared for them until I had this one.

I like just about any stout or IPA, but these are nice for sipping on while bobbing around on an inner tube.

Nice, I like the low ABV. One bottle of 7-9% beer and I'm feeling it a little. Esp after a few of them. Then next day sleepy.

I like the Ayinger or Weihenstephaner brews. Makes conversation with girlfriend more exciting. Enjoyed LaFinDuMonde beers too as well as Kroenenberg 1664 or Carlsberg. My everydayer is Molson or Moosehead.

IPA’s all day. Still like to keep true to my roots and buy a 30 pack of genesee cream ale to rep up state NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back