New brand pcmo / max performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening guys, I write from Italy. I'm a former university researcher, we've been working on a super lubricant for three years and we're almost done. the product will initially be made in sae 10w60 for heavy use / racing. in a few months we are in the market. who do you recommend on this forum to contact? who is very expert in lubricating bases, additive packages, single components of additives, polymers, vii etc.? I read some very interesting columns here, I congratulate you.

I request information from you if you have tried or experimented on these product categories p.c. motor oil

1 base oil high viscose POLY ALPHA OLEFINE - PAO (40- 65 -150 cts 100 ° c)
2 pack full additives high ashes (full saps) acea a3-b4 - Infineum, Oronite, Lubrizol, Afton.
3 esters ketjenlube - ITALMATCH
4 other esters Nyco, Croda etc can be used as bases in all foreign formulation
5 additive formulation additives (ANTIOXIDANT, FRICTION MODIFIERS, ANTIWEAR, DISPERSANT, DETERGENT)
6 friction modifiers such as Adeka MOLY-DITHIOCARBAMATO, RC 3590 LANXESS
7 other components that you consider performant of which you want to give me information.

There are a couple forum members still posting here who are current or former oil formulators/experts. They may not want me to state their user names, so I won’t. Maybe if you make this same two post in the General and Off Topic subforum, one of them will send you a private message. Instead of asking for names, ask that the experts send you a private message.

You're a former university researcher working on a "super lubricant" for three years, you're almost done and you're on an Internet discussion board looking for critical information from "experts" here? Really?

Originally Posted By: kschachn
you're on an Internet discussion board looking for critical information from "experts" here? Really?

Well..... there are experts here. Sometimes.

Some don't check in very often anymore.

Right there in the EU with you is Ravenol oils, and they use PAO, POE, tungsten, molybdenum, maybe polymer esters in there, etc., expensive advanced formulations. Racing and also passenger vehicle oils with full spec certifications. They are involved in F1 development too. .... If you only knew how they did it...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think you have the right recipe. the problem is only the price

Originally Posted By: kschachn
You're a former university researcher working on a "super lubricant" for three years, you're almost done and you're on an Internet discussion board looking for critical information from "experts" here? Really?

I'm not one who says he can walk on water. comparison and information are very important means. Royal Purple here in Italy costs a blunder and is considered the best lubricant. I personally value and I really appreciate Amsoil and Redline but I do not know their reputation in the USA. In short, I believe that the products of the big brands can never be of an excellent level because they are created according to the market logic of the commercial product and therefore the price makes the difference. Ravenol at least in Italy not market. It is certainly a quality product but still produced by group three bases. You most likely see the top from European products, we Europeans see the top in American products. c is to be asked and to be answered if the chemistry is European or American. other thing ... we are careful about the content of sulfated ash, you do not do these problems and abound with the Zddp and Znddp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back