Another oc on our shop tacoma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Pep Boys special
thumbsup2.gif

8i Love how commercially used vehicles do so well with so little

I can’t tell from the picture, is this the 2.7 l or the original 1gr fe v6.?

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Bryanccfshr
8i Love how commercially used vehicles do so well with so little

I can’t tell from the picture, is this the 2.7 l or the original 1gr fe v6.?
2.4. Did you notice the odometer reading?

It's hard to tell the first number. But from a previous thread I think the first number is a four. So 428k.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Zee09
Looks like it's too fresh to change.

Yeah...... I wouldn't have changed it, either.

Here is a picture of the truck from this past April that the OP posted. Had to go digging for it.
smile.gif

A lot of vehicles meet their demise in my state because of rust, not because of engine failure.
I picked up a '97 Ford Ranger that was driven from California to Kansas, parked in a storage shed in 2010 and was forgotten until late last year. It's nice to have a 20 year old vehicle with no rust, which is why I buy my used vehicles from the South.

Originally Posted By: Kruse
A lot of vehicles meet their demise in my state because of rust, not because of engine failure.
I picked up a '97 Ford Ranger that was driven from California to Kansas, parked in a storage shed in 2010 and was forgotten until late last year. It's nice to have a 20 year old vehicle with no rust, which is why I buy my used vehicles from the South.

You mean West?

Originally Posted By: Zee09
Originally Posted By: Kruse

You mean West?

I usually purchase my used vehicles from Texas, Oklahoma or southern Missouri.
This Ranger was the first from California.

I WISH the oil in my Soul was that clean-looking at 6500 miles! Mine is that dark at 2500 miles!

I'd have left it until 10k - it would still be above the add line, and probably wouldn't be much darker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back