Michelin Commander ll

Status
Not open for further replies.
2009 Harley Superglide. I got 10,000 miles from my Dunlop American Elite rear, but was expecting 12 to 14 thousand from the reviews I read before I bought it. The Michelin claims to be the new mileage king, but time will tell. I’ve ran most major brands of tires, Avon, Dunlop, Metzeler etc and hear guys saying they get 15,000 miles or more from their rear tires. I bought the Michelin from J&P cycles and it will be delivered tomorrow. I’m 65 years old and ride conservatively but maybe my expectations are too high. What brand of tires are you running and what sort of mileage are you getting?

I just put MC 2's on my Vulcan 900 so we shall see. I have heard some bigger cruiser bikes have had front end wobble running them.

I love them so far.

I've got just over 10,000 miles on my Michelin Commander IIs on my Sportster.
They look maybe half way used.

I got ~19,000 on the original Michelin Scorcher 31s.

Elite 3's were my past tires on my '09 Geezer Glide. Had to replace a worn rear in 7500. I am not a hot rod rider. I put a car tire on it and haven't looked back.

I'm running an American Elite on my RK, have 11k on it right now and it's no where near done yet. I can see it being a 15k tire. Love it how it feels too, I'll be using the same when the time comes. Had a 402 on it before, I put 12k on that tire but it was done long before that. Tar snakes we scary with that tire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back