I´m a new member and using MAnnol oil

Hi everybody and thanks for adding me to BITOG! Let me give you a short introduction of mine, my Name is FRANZ I live in Austria-europe and I am a car mechanic for 26 years now and nearly for the same time I am collecting Motor oil bottles and cans from all over the world! During my adventures on the web I was introduced to Mr.Servette from PA who is my contact Person in the USA since years and he ships many car and oil related items to me! Currently my crs are Hyundai Getz 66HP, Hyundai Accent 97HP and and Nissan Micra 3 cylinder Turbo 90 HP all running on synthetic 0w40 or 5w40. We have a very cheap and good brand here in europe which is named Mannol which is sold for About $3,50-5 per Liter! I´m doing oil changes on each car 2-3 times a year which covers only a few thousand Kilometers! I am Looking for old Mobil 1 10w30 and 5w30 plastic oil bottles from the 90s as well as the old clear Quaker State oil bottles which were named High Horsepower Syntheic Blend 4.4 Synthetic Blend Ultra Premium and so on! Maybe someone can be of help!

welcome2.gif

Thanks a lot Marco620! I am glad to have been added to a page where People post About oils and lubricating stuff which are "LOW INTEREST Products" for 99,9999999% for "Coventional" People!

Originally Posted By: Franz
Hi! Anything you want to know About german language please feel free to ask!

Why are you speaking in german if you are austrian?
grin.gif

Welcome! I really like Arnold! The only Austrian i know. He lives near me about 10' away
in what used to be a big box but it's flat now ... Wish he hadn't cheated though!
I have heard he is very popular over there as well. Is that true?

Hi ! Good to hear from you! I bet you also know a second austrian Citizen (dead already) MOZART! Just fooling around a bit! Arnold was popular in the 80s and 90s as Bodybuilder but as a politician I don´t think many People like him that much as they liked him as the TERMINATOR! I wasn´t ever in that Bodybuilding and Fighting Thing, but he was a big Idol back in my shool days to many of my classmates!

Didn't know where Mozart was from. May have guessed German!
I am sure I knew that in high school or college but forgot. I will never forget again
grin.gif

Btw I had a few serious body builder friends in college and I worked out with them. We always talked about him ...

Originally Posted By: Franz
Hi everybody and thanks for adding me to BITOG! Let me give you a short introduction of mine, my Name is FRANZ I live in Austria-europe and I am a car mechanic for 26 years now and nearly for the same time I am collecting Motor oil bottles and cans from all over the world! During my adventures on the web I was introduced to Mr.Servette from PA who is my contact Person in the USA since years and he ships many car and oil related items to me! Currently my crs are Hyundai Getz 66HP, Hyundai Accent 97HP and and Nissan Micra 3 cylinder Turbo 90 HP all running on synthetic 0w40 or 5w40. We have a very cheap and good brand here in europe which is named Mannol which is sold for About $3,50-5 per Liter! I´m doing oil changes on each car 2-3 times a year which covers only a few thousand Kilometers! I am Looking for old Mobil 1 10w30 and 5w30 plastic oil bottles from the 90s as well as the old clear Quaker State oil bottles which were named High Horsepower Syntheic Blend 4.4 Synthetic Blend Ultra Premium and so on! Maybe someone can be of help!

Franz,

I have some empty Quaker State clear bottles from my last oil change in one of my vehicles send me a direct message if you'd like one.

There's no longer oil in the jug like in the picture, its currently in my engine.

Hallo Franz,

Have you any UOA data from the Mannol?

I‘m interested in them too since they have a very competitive pricing.

Alex

Hallo Alex Hab nicht gleich gesehen dass Du aus Wien kommst, ich und einer meiner Mechaniker Kollegen benutzen MAnnol seit Jahren kann ich nur empfehlen und dir eien Adresse in Schwechat wo du das Öl günstig geliefert bekommst!

'Tag, One of the Volvo boards I read is based in England. The Mannol 20l keg of 3309 compliant transmission fluid is a popular item.
People in the UK see 4 day deliveries when it's in stock.

In welches tielen des Osterreich whonen sie?

Hi Franz,

It's good to see that others have also found Mannol here in Europe - best bang for the buck. Synthetic products hold up to the freshest specs and approvals YET they cost 50% of what a Mobil 1, Valvoline costs not to mention Motul and other "high performance" products.

There is a guy on youtube called Piotr Tester who does friction tests and reviews on motor oils and has a neat little database already, maybe it might be interesting for you :)

Back